Broker Associate Tonya Saleeby
- I am originally from Roxboro, NC and attended East Carolina University(Go Pirates!), with a degree in Community/Commercial Recreation. Basically, my job was to teach you how to enjoy and make the most of your "leisure" time!
- I spent 14 years in Savannah, Georgia where I owned and operated the Broughton Street Bed & Breakfast and Fine Art Gallery. The bed & breakfast was opened the same time as the bestseller "Midnight in the garden of Good and Evil" hit the book stores. What a fabulous time in my life, meeting people from all over the world and taking care of their every need.....to make their experience one they would not soon forget!
- In 2005, I moved to Durham, NC and to be closer to my family and to pursue my dream of Real Estate. I joined Fonville Morisey Realty in 2006, as a Broker working with both buyers and sellers. In 2013, I also took the position of Training Mentor to the new agents who join our office. This gives me the opportunity to work with them in groups, as well as one on one, teaching them about the forms, how to work with buyers and sellers and everything in between. It is my job to be available for them, for any questions they may have and to help them be a successful agent!
- As a Real Estate Broker, I love educating the buyers on the home buying process....from the research of finding the home to the inspections, to negotiating to the closing table. It has many moving parts and I love being the "Go To" person to keep everything moving forward to a successful closing!
- Working with sellers is always enjoyable, as I learn what their expectations are and do what is necessary to meet and exceed them! My goal is to get their house sold YESTERDAY!!!
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey Realty Sales Associate Training Program Training Mentor(2013) Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) Relocation Certified Associate(RCA) Certified Real Estate Negotiator(CREN)
- Certification of Completion for FM Designation "Staging to Sell" Certification of Completion for NC Housing Finance Agency Certificate of Completion for CMA Confidence in an Imperfect World
- Recipient of the Fonville Morisey Fast Trackers Award for 2007 Executive`s Club Award for 2007, 2008, 2010 President's Club Award for 2015 Director`s Club Award for 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 Chairman`s Club Award for 2014 Fonville Morisey Gold Team 2014 Team Spirit Award for Croasdaile Office for 2010 & 2015
- Recipient of the Fonville Morisey "Manager`s Award" for April & December 2007 February,April & November 2008 March, April, May, July & August 2009 April, June, July, Sept & Dec 2010 Mar, April, May, July,Oct & Dec 2011, Jan, Mar, May,July,Aug,Sept & Oct 2012; April,June, September, October & November 2013; February, March, April, May, July & August 2014, February, March, April, May, July, September, October & November 2015; January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October & November 2016; January, February & March 2017 Sales Associate of the month, March 2009, September 2010, June 2011, July, Sept 2012, February & August 2014, May 2016 Listings Sold Associate of the month Dec 2010, July 2014, January & October 2016 Listing Associate December 2011. 2nd Quarter Outgoing Referral Agent, 2014
- Volunteering is very important to me. I currently serve as the President for the Home and School Assocation at Immaculata Catholic School. In addition, I am a director on the Dover Ridge Association. I am also a parent chaperone for the Jordan High School Ultimate Frisbee Team and the past Team Parent for Immaculata Catholic School Ultimate Frisbee team.
Post License Courses
- Mandatory Update 2007,2008,2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Risk Reduction, 2006 Facts, Fines & Felonies, 2006 Residential Financing, 2007 The Out of Towners, 2007, 2012 For Your Own Good, 2008 Residential RE as an Investment, 2009 Art of the Short Sale, 2010 Foreclosures, Short Sales, REOs & Auctions, 2010 Client-Level Negotiating, 2011 Business Ethics, 2012 Successfully Purchasing HUD Homes, 2013 Selling HUDS Home class, 2014 NC Housing Financing Dreams, 2014 Notary Public Everyday Ethics in Real Estate, 2016 Risky Business, 2016
- Paragon Online Academy, 2014
Board of Realtors
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Durham Regional Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Expert member for AllExperts.com http://www.allexperts.com/ep/3989-108348/Real-Estate-North/Tonya-Snow-Saleeby.htm
I'm ready to earn your business!
E-mail me and tell me about your real estate needs.
Follow Me On
Direct Line:(919) 416-2226
Office Phone:(919) 416-2226
Cell Phone:(919) 323-0980
Croasdaile Sales Office
3104 Croasdaile Drive
Durham, NC 27705
3104 Croasdaile Drive
Durham, NC 27705